Tuesday, January 4, 2011

A new Year

So, it is 2011....

My ATAR was 87.95. Not too bad really. Makes me wonder how well I could have done if I hand't spent all that time spinning and on book face playing poker :)

I applied for UNI, and am just waiting to have my application approved. My ATAR is high enough to get me into Psychology with Honours so hoorah!

My new years resolution is:

(a) to get all distinctions and higher for every assignment.

and

(b) to be a size 12 by the end of the year.

if I can achieve these two things, I will be a very happy me.

My Christmas was amazing, and remarkably, chocolate free. I have been looking for Natural alternatives to sugar as well, in the hopes that I can still enjoy sweetness, without the risk of harming myself or my goal to lose weight. I feel unenthusiastic about the idea of artificial sweeteners, as they taste horrible and are bad for you, so natural it is. Agave Nectar seems to be a good alternative. There is also Stevia, which isn't too bad. they are both plant based and low GI, so I am hoping they will help me. I particularly have high hopes for the Agave Nectar. I hear it is lovely. so here is wishing me luck on my journey into a sugar free diet.

I am reluctant to make the jump to skim milk... I don't like it. Perhaps it would be best to just cut milk out all together. I am open to suggestions though, if anyone knows how I can have low fat, but still creamy coffee...

No comments:

Post a Comment