Friday, April 29, 2011

My Yarn Wish List for this year.

I have been drooling over the yarnage lately. I am feeling needy, so I thought I'd post pics of all the yarns i want to acquire this year. I probably wont be buying any though, and will be more likely to try dying similar things myself instead. but here they are.

Dream In Colour; Smooshy - Photos courtesy of Eat-Sleep-Knit

^Tea Party^

^Still Spruce^

^Green Lantern^

^Gothic Rose^

^Black Parade^

^Velvet Plum^


The Sanguine Gryphon; Little Traveller - photos courtesy of The Sanguine Gryphon

^Ireland^
^Rojas^
^ Belize ^


The Sanguine Gryphon;Skinny Bugga!- photos courtesy of The Sanguine Gryphon
^Oak Timberworm^


The Sanguine Gryphon; Bugga! -Photos Courtesy of The Sanguine Gryphon

^Cowkiller^
^Dragonfly Tattoo^

The Sanguine Gryphon; Eidos - Photos courtesy of The Sanguine Gryphon

^Tebelis^

^Melesias^


Madeline Tosh; Pashmina - Photos Courtesy of Eat Sleep Knit

^Moorland^

^Duchess^

^Briar^

^Dahlia^

^Lichen^


Madeline Tosh; Tosh Sock - Photos Courtesy of Eat Sleep Knit

^Venetian^

^Fig^

^Brother's Grim^



And all that comes to the grand total of $529...Yeah...like that'll happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment