Thursday, July 14, 2011

Uni Marks

I got my marks today.

Psychology = HD
Human Biology = HD
Homeostasis = HD
Sociology = D

I was pretty disappointed with Sociology, not because the mark is bad, because a distinction is pretty darn good, but because I was only one mark off a High Distinction. That really shits me. If I had just studied it a bit more...but I was fairly complacent with sociology. I just get it and it makes sense to me. What fucked me up was contemporary theorists. I can never remember who said what... :P

REALLY happy with a HD for Homeostasis. I was worried about that one. Biology can be so fucking hard sometimes! Especially when you involve hormones. I really wish I had paid more attention when I was sorting my enrolment. For those who don't know I found out half way through semester (after I was already starting to struggle) that Homeostasis is a 200 unit....for 3rd year students...but by that point it was too late to change to one more manageable. In many ways i am glad I did it. I can add a bit of endocrinology to my degree, and I am NEVER taking another biology unit again. I don't know what I was thinking...I didn't even do bio in high school...I really screwed myself...but I got HD's so I didn't crash n burn at least. It is kind of funny that the units I thought I'd do badly in Idid well in and the units I thought I'd do well in I did poorly in...

My psych mark was 90...as it should be. If I had gotten any less I would have been very disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment