Tuesday, November 16, 2010

a bit meh

It has been a while since I posted anything significant, and so, I thought I would do it now.

Stuff is all over the place.

My craft room is a mess, My sister and Husband keep hating each other with venom, we have ALL been sick last week, a good friend is angry with me, for reasons that I am having trouble accepting as fair, I haven't had time to knit much or even to spin since finishing school and I am generally on edge and uncomfortable.

On a positive note, I did finish the HSC, so all I have to do now is wait for my results, but the current listlessness makes me feel like I should be doing something more substantial with my time than sewing toys and playing Baldur's Gate. This year has been a constant stream of "I have to do it now's" and no that I don't have much I have to do, and more an endless trickle of things I should do, I am in danger of falling into the pit of "I should do it but I couldn't be bothered right now". I have been there before, and it is a dangerous place to be. I feel my house falling to bits around me already, and I need to pull my finger out and pick up the house keeping reigns again, before it becomes deep mess.

I don't even have the energy to organise Jordis' Party properly. I aimed to have the invites out by the end of this week, and I may still but knowing me, I wont. I am going to try though.

My mind has caved in on itself, after 2 years of non-stop stress. I thought I would feel better than I do to have it all done...

In other news,my friend Rae has opened up an Etsy store. I think it is called "The Wool Division" but she has just opened up, so I am not sure. It is here though :) I am very happy for her, and I know that she will do well. She has much experience with running an online store, so she is sure to get good business.

I have been sewing a lot lately - both quilting and toys. I like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment