Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas

Well, my Christmas was something new.

I was making a shawl for my mother in law, but i failed to finish it in time, so they all had to settle for shortbread and peanut brittle from me.

I am nearly finished the shawl and i will probably give it to her for her birthday now.


I on the other hand was given 2 full Maxwell and Williams dinner sets. :/ so now i owe big time for next year.


I have finished spinning Rae's wool. I am pretty happy with how it turned out. the very dark green bit you see hanging out is the leader and tie. I really hoe she will be happy with it.



I ate far too much chocolate, drank far too much wine but had a blast all the same.

On a downer note, my sister's ex made her Christmas very unpleasant. My sister came all the way from Melbourne to see her daughters for Christmas, and he tried to blackmail her into staying at his house while she was hear by saying she wasn't going to see the girls unless she did. This is NOT fair. She had a friend with he rand she had told him so. He said her friend was not allowed to stay with them, so she refused to stay. fair enough. To use the children as a playing card in his sick games is twisted and it is abusive to the children and to Leah. He is filling their heads with lies, and right in front of Leah too! telling the girls that Leah has been lying and manipulating them and that she doesn't love them anymore and that is why she didn't want to stay at their house. It makes me so angry. :( I really hope Leah goes and sees a lawyer when she gets back to Melbourne so she can assure her rights to visit her daughters, and then Justin wont be able to black mail her any more.

I hope everyone elses christmas was as...colourful as mine! Cheers to wine and cheers to fruit mince pies and turkey!

No comments:

Post a Comment