Sunday, December 27, 2009

WOW DANIELLE

So, Danielle is closed down. :( Wool on Wheels is officially gone. It makes me very sad. There is now no-where in town to get wool. I know I have expressed a discontent towards my being unable to afford good quality wool. This in no way means that i do not appreciate it. Far from it. Without Wool on wheels, we will have to get our wool from the Internet and from wool markets. And although there is a wealth of great wool to be gotten this way, it is also not readily available, and there is no Danielle. I loved to go in an talk with Danielle even when i didn't have the money to buy anything, simply because she is a lovely lady with similar passions to myself. I already feel the loss of the store, as I am sure that allot of people do. But I wish Danielle all the best! And I also thank her so much for her service and her GENEROSITY! :D I hope you and David will be very happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment