Sunday, December 27, 2009

Holiday Fibres.

This evening, i went about painting myself some fibre to spin while I go on holiday with my family. Jordis, Ryan and I are going away to visit my folks for a week. It promises to be busy and relaxing at the same time. I may have somewhat ambitiously estimated how much spinning i should be able to get done, and i have dyed myself 200 grams. :D



Either way, i am looking forward to it! I am also taking two of my knitting projects. The Cabled feather cowl and a cardigan which I plan to do using the Cleckheaton Vintage Hues I got from Danielle. This last I am taking with me just in case i finish the rest! although i doubt i will. But who knows. My grandmother is a professional knitter, so I imagine we will spend allot of time together. I have not seen her since i started seriously knitting. I am looking forward to getting some professional advice from her, mainly on patterns.

So it is all very exciting! I hope i don't forget anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment