Thursday, August 26, 2010

bloggerino time.




It's been a while, and a bit has happened. i have been to camp, sold some stuff, done some art works for my BOW, had an exhibition, finished a swap, been home with a sick child for a week, and i suppose, pics are what it is all about.

So here is the photos of the roving i dyed last dye day.




^Sold To Ellie!^


^^Sold To Em!^^



So there you have it. stuff dyed, stuff sold. Selling is going not too bad. I have sold about $100 of stuff, and people have been very generous, letting me keep change and all that, which is very promising for the Morgan's eye surgery fund.

Morgan is moving back soon too, "having a break" from her boyfriend. I can't wait to see her again. I really love Morgan. she is excellent company and we have a lot in common. it will be nice to have someone to talk to again. then she can help me with house keeping and dying. I haven't told her i am saving a percentage of my wool profits for her surgery, so i will tell her when she gets here.

So far, there is $30 going towards the surgery. so there is only... $9,970 left to go! I am sure that the more I sell the more rapid the target will come into view. I am excited, yet apprehensive. I don't know how long it will take me to save it. I am hoping to sell some of my hand spun in town this coming holidays. so if you are in town on those days (TBA) look for me for some super fine micron, hand spun merino! I don't believe I will sell much...but it is worth a try. I will be the one with the spinning wheel!

My art stuff is due on MONDAY. I have to get to and do the drawings. Pics when it is all done. TTFN.

No comments:

Post a Comment