Wednesday, August 4, 2010

HSC

The HSC looms in the future like a big, loomy thing.

In many ways I am glad that it is nearly over. This last two years will have finally yielded the fruits they have tried so desperately to produce and in a sense, I am not really worried about my mark. I will just be glad to have seen it through to the end.

In other ways, I am scared stiff. I have NOT studied anywhere near as much as I should have this year and I am very foggy on some of the more crucial information for some of my subjects. I am trying not to worry myself too much though. The main concern for me at the moment is that I have not worked on my Art Body of Work enough. In fact, unless I extract the proverbial finger soon, I am sure to fail.

My art journey has been fraught with negativity. I need to overcome it soon, or there will be serious issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment