Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Taking fate as it comes at me.

For whatever reason, the universe has decided I should stay home today. I had every intention of going to school. My lift never showed up. I waited for nearly an hour, just in case the feeling i was having that he was taking a really long time was due to my having got Jordis off to preschool early. I get sometimes that feeling that i have been waiting for half an hour, when really it was only 5 minutes, so I wanted to be sure this was not one of those occasions. However, It turns out I was right, and He never showed up. As a result, I had to walk home, and have decided to stay, as i only have two classes today, one of which I missed while I was waiting, and the other which I would have been late for anyway, had I walked to school. So here I am, sunny day, clean kitchen, about to start dying.

I did some gardening too. I started to clear out the clover from the vegetable patch ready to plant the seedlings that we have been cultivating in pots for the last month. I love this time of year, when the air is crisp and life is springing back all around. The taste of the air is uplifting.

I bought a new MP3 player yesterday. They were on special at Dick Smiths for $30. I think I will fill it up and have some Stone Temple Pilots while I work.

No comments:

Post a Comment